We hope that you are enjoying your Temeno clothing item.
HOW TO LOOK AFTER IT
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle, using similar colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners, as they can damage the fabric.
- To iron, use a low heat setting and avoid ironing over any printed or embellished areas of the garment.
- Do not tumble dry, as this can cause shrinkage or damage to the fabric. Instead, lay the garment flat to dry on a clean, dry surface.
- Do not dry clean, as the chemicals used in the process can be harmful to the fabric and any embellishments.
By following these instructions, you can help ensure that the garment is properly cared for and maintains its quality and appearance over time.